CUSTOMER APPRECIATION CELEBRATION $100 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR VISIT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR VISIT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE STATE OF HAWAI‘I AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: The Customer Appreciation Celebration $100 Gift Card Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents or active duty military stationed in Hawai‘i, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and possess a valid identification. Employees, officers, and directors of Island Energy Services, LLC (“Sponsor”), their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and those associated with this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to participate. Employees of Island Energy Services, LLC and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable, federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside of the state of Hawai‘i and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final, conclusive and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Sponsor: Island Energy Services, LLC, 91-480 Malakole Street Kapolei, Hawai‘i 96707 (the “Sponsor”).
- Timing: The Promotion begins on February 4, 2017 at 10:01 a.m. Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (“HAST”) and ends on June 3, 2017 at 3:59 p.m. HAST (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion is divided into twelve (12) non-continuous Entry Periods as outlined in the chart below (each an “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Participants may enter each Entry Period for a chance to win that Entry Period’s Grand Prize.
Entry Period Date Location Entry Period 1 2/4/17 4561 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 10 am – noon 2 2/11/17 91-565 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 10 am – noon 3 2/25/17 407 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 10 am – noon 4 3/4/17 1378 S Beretania, Honolulu, HI 10 am – noon 5 3/11/17 710 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 10 am – noon 6 3/18/17 98-121 Kamehameha Hwy, ‘Aiea, HI 10 am – noon 7 3/25/17 7170 Kalaniana‘ole Hwy, Honolulu, HI 10 am – noon 8 5/5/17 59-186 Kamehameha Hwy, Sunset Beach, HI 2 pm – 4 pm 9 5/13/17 95-130 Kamehameha Hwy, Mililani, HI 10 am – noon 10 5/19/17 4117 Wai‘alae Ave, Honolulu, HI 4 pm – 6 pm 11 5/27/17 45-462 Kāne‘ohe Bay Dr, Kāne‘ohe, HI 10 am – noon 12 6/3/17 94-485 Farrington Hwy, Waipahu, HI 2 pm – 4 pm
Times, dates and locations are subject to change. If changes are made, such changes will be posted here prior to the affected Entry Period.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries unaffected by the problem. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
- Prizes: Grand Prize for each Entry Period (60 total – 5 per Entry Period): Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will receive one (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100.00) Texaco in Hawai‘i Promotional Card. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is One Hundred Dollars ($100.00). Total approximate retail value of all prizes is Three Thousand Dollars ($6,000.00). Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed.To the extent allowed by law, winner is solely responsible for the payment of any taxes that may be due as a result of the acceptance or use of any prize.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during each respective Entry Period.
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Participants may enter in the following way:1) Visit the specified Texaco location during the appropriate entry period to fill out an entry form.2) All entries must be received by the end of that round’s Entry Period. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Limit of One Entry per Person per Entry Period: Each participant may enter once during each of the twelve (12) Entry Periods. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different.
- Random Drawing: Five (5) random drawings will be conducted for each Entry Period to select the (5) Grand Prize Winners from among all eligible entries received. The random drawings will be conducted on or about the next business day following each Entry Period by the Sponsor whose decisions are final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion. All drawings will be conducted at a location to be determined by the Sponsor. Non-winning entries from each Entry Period will not carry over to subsequent Entry Periods. The GRAND PRIZE WINNERS must be able to accept the Grand Prize as outlined in these Official Rules. Limit of one Grand Prize per person, per Entry Period. Additionally, limit of one Grand Prize per person, per 30-day time period.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROCEDURES CONTAINED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES THEMSELVES, BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION PROCESS IS COMPLETE AND THE ENTRANT HAS CLAIMED HIS/HER PRIZE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF ENTRY IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE DEEMED AN ACCEPTABLE ENTRY.
- Verification of Winners: All entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified by email, telephone or mail (or some combination of these methods) at the Sponsor’s discretion after the date of the random drawing(s). If any potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within four (4) business days, the Grand Prize Winner will forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries and the same verification procedure described herein will apply to the subsequent winner.Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from this Promotion and any other promotions offered by Sponsor, any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted.
- Release: Grand Prize Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, any tax claim, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ unqualified and unconditional use of any winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify these Official Rules, the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (3) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that the entrant can enter prior to the expiration of the Promotion Period. If it is not possible to award a submission of another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date prior to the discontinuance or ending of the Promotion for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. By participating in this Promotion, entrants hereby agree to release and hold Sponsor and Administrator harmless from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, or judgments arising out of or relating to entrant’s entry or participation in this Promotion, use or misuse of any prizes awarded hereunder or any use of the winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration to take place in the state of California pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawai‘i, without regard to its choice of law rules. The parties hereto consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in the City of County of Honolulu, Hawai‘i; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded; and (3) under no circumstances will the entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawai‘i, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawai‘i or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawai‘i.
- Contest Results: For Promotion results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “ Customer Appreciation Celebration $100 Gift Card Giveaway ” c/o Island Engery Services, LLC 91-480 Malakole Street Kapolei, Hawai‘i 96707 U.S.A. Requests for a winner list must be received by 6/30/17.